Thursday, September 2, 2010

What Have We Been Up To Lately.....

Lots and Lots! Since school has started back, our schedules have been in full force. Hallie is still lovin everything about being a 1st grader, with the exception of not being able to take a daily nap. She has tried and tried to convince me that if she could just take a nap at school, she could stay up until 9 everynight. Still not convinced....she is so much like her daddy and must have her sleep. Hannah Claire is still liking school too. She has been a bit under the weather the last few days...strep throat with high fevers, but seems to feel better today. I haven't been able to check in as often as I like on my blogger buddies, but I hope "All is Well." I am looking so forward to Fall, love those cool nights. Since I have been a horrible blogger here lately and have missed putting up several fun happenings around our house, I just thought I would do a pictorial to catch up. If it crosses your mind, please whisper a prayer for my uncle that is in Vanderbilt hospital battling Leukemia. He has had a bone marrow transplant and we are praying that this will help his condition. Love to ALL!

Me and a few friends of mine decided to take our girls to see High School Musical 2 at the Plaza Theatre in Glasgow...it was GREAT! Hannah Claire stayed with daddy and they went on a date to the Bville Dairy Queen.

The Cast...they were FaBuLoUS!
The girls having treats at the Dairy Queen after the show

Hallie started Gymnastics at Tumbletown with Anna Kate...they are having a BALL, and me and Erica sure love catching up every Thursday!

Hallie on the Balance Beam

Kyle decided that he wanted to take a little trip to the State fair to see the farm animals, look at the exhibits, and do a little shopping. We all enjoyed it so much...Got to make a pit stop at Texas Roadhouse in Etown too...my favorite!

The girls got to take a tour of an ambulance...Hallie was amazed, as she loves learning about anything in the healthcare field...she tells me often she wants to be a nurse.

My favorite part about the state fair is looking at all the exhibits....This bible won 1st place for Oldest Family Bible.


Last weekend we decided to take a 2 night camping trip with Brian, Heather, Roger, Jeanie, and all the kiddos. Junior, Venita, Tyra,and Leah also joined us for dinner Saturday night. We had a wonderful time, and we enjoyed spending time on the lake tubing.
Hallie and Caroline couldn't get enough of it!


Hannah Claire loved being lazy on the boat!


Kyle and Brian tubing...you can just imagine the end results with Heather driving. Lets just say we payed them back for all the whiplash they gave us!

Well, that finishes my ketcup! Hope everyone has a great Labor Day Weekend. I am looking forward to my "32" Birthday and finding out what my husband has planned for us Saturday night!

3 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

We are having a great time with you too!

Anna Kate talks about ther new BFF Hallie and how she can't wait to see her.

Emily V. said...

Happy Birthday! I've missed your posts. Hopefully Miss Hannah is feeling better.

Heather said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Can't wait to hear about it!