Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 3 and 4....Magic Kingdom 2012


On Day 3 and 4 we visited Magic Kingdom....This is the girls favorite place to visit, so we always make sure we get to spend LOTS of time riding their favorite rides and enjoying their favorite sites.  I took ALOT of photos, BUT I tried to narrow it down to some of my favs.  Hope you enjoy!  We had a GREAT time and enjoyed making memories with our sweet girls:)




Who can go to Magic Kingdom without getting a Minnie Pedicure?!?!  Thanks to our great friend and awesome toe/nail painter, Heather Parsley. 






The girls with Walt and Minnie

The girls standing in front of where the new Ariel ride is going to be.  They LOVE Ariel!

Waiting to ride Dumbo!

Riding Dumbo with Daddy

This face is full of awe....she had so much fun this time.  Every ride she was in amazement!

Riding the carosel.  I think we did it 5 times!

They LOVE Daisy!

Sweet sisters.

Love my baby girls so much!

Our family.

Sweet sisters

Country Bear Jamboree...the girls LOVE this!  For dad and I it is a wonderful place to cool off!

Tinkerbell in the Night parade.  She made Hannah Claire's night by blowing her a kiss.

The girls LOVE minnie.

Fireworks to end the night.

The castle at night


I have to admit that I truly fall in love with this place all over again every time we visit.  It truly is  a "Magical Place."

No comments: