Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Finally A FaceBook Member

Well, I decided to join the Facebook club this afternoon. Several of my friends have been on to me for months to join in, and I have just never had the time. But, as of now I am officially a Facebook member. Kyle, says "Yea," just another thing to keep me up late at night and on the computer. However, I can honestly say blogging and now facebooking are hobbies that I always find time to do while my kiddos are napping, asleep for the night, or getting in some daddy time (so mommy can get on the computer..lol). You have probably noticed my vacation ticker... Yes, I know it is a long time away, but I am sooo ready for vacation. We are going to take a little mini getaway over Spring Break, because we can never plan anything very lengthy during this time because it is Crappie Season. Yes, I live with an avid Crappie fisherman, or that is what he likes to think of himself as. Hope everyone is doing well. I have requested to be added to many of your friends list, so count me in.

4 comments:

Nan said...

Facebook can be very addicting, but it is also really nice to catch up with people you haven't seen in years! I just tried finding you on there, but it won't bring you up...Add me as a friend ;)

Emily V. said...

Facebooking is almost as addicting as blogging. It sure passes the time for me during "pumping" sessions if you know what I mean.

Erica Simpson said...

I don't do facebook!
I can't be addicted to anything else! LOL
I love your ticker-did you see mine??? :)

Sarah said...

I will have to look you up! I started Facebook before blogging and I am totally addicted to both. Your sister-in-law, Stephanie, is who introduced me to blogging. I have lots of late nights with both! Enjoy!