Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Photos of Hannah Claire





I read back through some of my blog posts this afternoon while the rest of my family was napping, and I realized that I had never put up any photos of Hannah's 1 yr pictures and some others that I had taken last month. Bad mother I know..., But, even though they are late, I still thought they were too cute not to share. I have been putting together some picture books for my work, and I thought it would also be a good idea to do some from my blog events and other family photos too. I did one from our Disney trip last week and I can't wait to get it in! BTW....I think these books would make excellent Mother's Day/Father's Day gifts for grandparents, etc. I have been putting them together for work as a marketing tool, and also to give to my sweet caregivers as memoirs of their loved ones at the day center. The caregivers absolutely love them! We have had a great weekend! Hallie had her 1st softball game on Saturday, and I have to say I enjoyed it so much. Brought back lots of great memories, and I really enjoyed chatting and catching up with some old besties. She got 4 hits and we were SUPER proud of the Lady Dawgs and their win! I left my camera at home on Saturday, but I hope to get some photos tomorrow night. I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

What a cutie! I love her pictures!

Lesley said...

The pictures are wonderful : ) I can't believe how fast our baby girls are growing! Hallie told me the other day about Hannah's new word - the one referring to a dirty diaper : )