Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wake Up Big Sis.....Lil Sis Wants To Play!

Wake Up Big Sis!

Thank you for waking up...I want to go Play!

Sister by Chance...Friends by Choice

When Hannah and I awoke this morning.....every morning I am either awaken by the sound of an annoying alarm clock or the SWEET sounds of MAMA...MAMA....MAMA. Don't know what it is, but she always says it three times. Of course, I am sure that you can guess what my favorite wake up call is...plus those days are the days that I don't have to go to work(the days which are definitely my FAVORITE!) However, this morning she woke me up about 8 am and I got her out of her crib and changed her diaper immediately. After that, I needed to visit the potty myself, so I sit her down on the floor while I went into my bedroom bathroom. I did my duty, washed my hands, and when I came out I found her crawling towards her Big Sis's toddler bed that is in our bedroom. I ran and grabbed my camera, and when I got back I found her standing at the foot of the lil bed, and in baby talk doing her best to wake her Big Sis up. It was precious! After a little while, Hallie woke up and picked her up. Hannah gave her a big kiss (which I couldn't snap fast enough) and they embraced each other. I love it! I just hope that they will always love each other and be the best of friends. I have this picture frame in my office with the two of them in it and it reads..."Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice." I hope they will always choose to be best friends.

5 comments:

Nan said...

That is so precious! I remember when Jacob was about Hannah's age, his favorite place to be was right under Matthew's feet!! I hope your girls will always be close, the same as I wish for my boys! :o)

Emily V. said...

That is so precious. They will be friends forever, at least that's how me and my sister are. Too sweet!

Heather said...

That is sweet that she wanted Big Sis up too. By the way, I love the Mermaid bed.

Lesley said...

I always love to hear what Hannah is doing next - it lets me know what is just around the corner : )

BTW, the girls were so cute at the firework show tonight: )

Sarah said...

That is so sweet! Sweet little girls you have, and oh how I understand when you talk about them growing up so fast. It makes me sad to see how quickly mine has grown up on me. She is fixing to be a 2nd GRADER...YIKES!!!