
All Stretched Out While Mommy Gets Her Dressed

Hannah getting ready to go to church

Hallie On Her 1st Visit to Church.. Don't They Look Alike???

Hallie about 7 weeks old. She was a chunk compared to Hannah!

Sleeping Beauty!

Today was Hannah's first visit to church. We were so glad to get back! Hannah turned 7 weeks old this Friday, and Dr. Kries had suggested that we not get out much until we give her immune system a little time to build up. With this being flu season and the temperatures getting cooler, I know we have to be real careful about getting her out. She slept the whole service and was a good baby. You never know how much you miss seeing people you love and have confidence in until you have been away from that for a while. I thank God so much for all his many blessings! I posted some pictures of Hallie to on her 1st visit to church. See if you think they look alike? Sometimes I feel like I am looking at the same baby. I hope you enjoy the photos.
11 comments:
They do look alike! :)
Glad you got to be in church today-it is so nice when you are able to get back!
Okay, they are such beautiful girls! I do see where they look so much alike, but there is something that looks different about them -- I just don't know what it is yet!
Wow, they do look a lot alike. Ethan and Isaac are like that if can see past Ethan's red hair...lol.
The girls looked so cute today with their matching hair bows! Oh,and I loved Hallie's dress!
The girls really do look alike! They are such cuties :) It was such a special feeling to take my babies to church for the first time, knowing that is where I wanted them to grow up and what I wanted them to believe in. I'm glad you were able to get Hannah out today.
They do look alike, and they are both beautiful! Glad you guys made it out, Olivia loved seeing
"Hallie's sister"!
It's amazing how much Hannah and Hallie look alike! Sweet pictures! Hallie was SOOO sweet when she came to visit us at the hospital!
We've been keeping up with your little bundle of joy that came not long after our little guy. Glad to see you all are doing so well. Miss chatting with ya, hope she's doing well.I know Hallie no doubt is such a good big sis. Love all the pics.
Emily and Brooks Andrew Vincent
Hannah and Hallie are beautiful girls! I have a gift for both of them; hopefully I can get the little outfits to Hannah before she outgrows them!!!
She looked awfully sweet yesterday. I didn't hear a peep out of her either. Hopefully, she'll always love coming to church to much!
Glad you guys were able to make it out. We can't wait to see her and Hallie again!
Your girls are beautiful! I'm so glad you left me a comment. It was good to hear from you. Your girls do look alike. It will be interesting to see if their personalities are the same. My two boys are so different in looks and personalities. Congratulations on two pretty girls!
Post a Comment