Sunday, November 23, 2008

Santa Babies and Finally Oh Christmas Trees.....

Santa Baby Hannah


Santa Baby Hallie


Tree in the Great Room from the upstairs



Daddy and Hallie helping decorate

My Gingerbread Tree in my office ( I love theme Trees!)

Here are a couple of shots of my Santa Babies and "finally" my Christmas Trees. I hope to get my outside finished up this week and enjoy the rest of the holidays baking and spending time with my precious girls and family. I have almost collected enough ornaments to do a Snowman theme tree. Hopefully after Kerr's has their 50% off sale after Christmas this year, I can add another tree in my dining room for next year! I have almost got my shopping done, and I am so ready for some SNOW! I do all the shopping and Kyle does all the wrapping. He is so good at it, in which he doesn't hardly waste any paper! I just add the bows and gift tags. I love the Holidays! The only bad part is putting everything away after they are over. Hope you enjoy!

12 comments:

Nan said...

Your 'Santa Babies' are just TOO precious!! Hannah is growing so much! And your trees...just beautiful!

Erica Simpson said...

Your trees are beautiful!

Julie said...

Love your trees! We have a gingerbread tree also!

The Stice's said...

The trees are beautiful! And so are the girls!!

Carol said...

Love the pictures. My question is how in the world do you get Kyle to wrap gifts? I need to know your secret!

Jessica M said...

Santa babies are beautiful!!!! I am with Carol -- I can't even hardly get Travis involved in Christmas! Your house looks gorgeous!!!!

Heather said...

The tree is breath taking and your Santa babies are adorable! I would love to have a snowman tree. I love snowmen!

Wanda May said...

Beautiful trees, and of course the Santa babies are the most precious

Emily V. said...

Your trees are gorgeous. Your girls are adorable too. Wish I could get Bryan to wrap presents, that would help a ton, although, wrapping is one of my most favorite things to do.

Alicia Jane said...

Such sweet pictures of the girls and your tree is beautiful! And the family pictures you posted are fantastic!

Sarah said...

Beautiful trees, but prettier Santa babies! I love the season, looks like you do too!

DeAnna said...

Love, love, love your big Christmas tree....gorgeous!!!