Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Family Photos

















Here are some new family photos taken by Wes Davis Photography. Let me know what you think. I love the ones with Hannah and her daddy! She is my little doll!

13 comments:

Carol said...

PRECIOUS!! I love them all! Wes did such a great job!

Erica Simpson said...

They are beautiful!
WOW!

Jessica M said...

They are gorgeous!!!!

Emily V. said...

They are all so good. I agree with you the daddy ones are great. I know you are enjoying every second with your little Hannah. We'll have to make a play date for Hannah and Brooks in the near future. Love you guys.

Nan said...

Beautiful pictures! They are all so good!!

Julie said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Love the black and white ones!

Aimee said...

They are all great!

Stephanie said...

I love them all!

The Kyle Family said...

they are beautiful...i love the one of you looking down at her!! so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

I love every one of them! I think black & white pictures are so pretty. The one with you looking down at her is very pretty too.

The Stice's said...

Love the pictures! You have such a beautiful family!!

Shanna said...

Beautiful pictures!!