Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some New Family Photos


Photo by Wes Davis Photography


Photo by Jessica Parsley Photography

Just a few family pictures that we had taken this week from my two "favorite" photographers, Jessica Parsley and Wes Davis. Hope you enjoy! I will post more pictures soon. Also, I have my Christmas trees up finally. That will be another post.

11 comments:

Nan said...

What a beautiful family! I love the photos!! Your girls are precious!

Sarah said...

Awww! Those are so good! I couldn't say that I like one more than the other! Very good, and such beautiful girls! Tell Kyle he looks nice, too!

Julie said...

Great pictures!!!! Wow, you're ahead of me on the Christmas tree!

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures:)

DeAnna said...

Such great pictures! Love the coordinating red outfits in the second pic!!!

Carol said...

Love the new pictures. They are precious.

Erica Simpson said...

Beautiful!

Heather said...

Beautiful pictures! I still have to get our Christmas pictures made. Wes and Jessica both did a great job.

Emily V. said...

What a gorgeous family. Love you new pictures. Can't wait to see your tree pictures.

Wanda May said...

love the pictures, girls are beautiful. cannot wait to see your tree

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing!